6.21.2016

Pink & Gold || PLS

Good morning, all!  I wanted to stop in and share a layout that I have up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today.  It was a picture inspired challenge:


13000187_1096308553763651_534747915126908217_n
I was inspired by the colors in this picture and decided to create a layout full of white, pink and gold:
20163
I grabbed a bunch of papers from the Merry & Bright collection (not just for Christmas!) and the You & Me collection  (not just for Valentine's Day!).  I layers them all on top of each other with some pop dots to give the layout some dimension.  Finally, I topped the papers with embellishments from the Baby Claire collection and the Let's Go collection.  So really, this layout was just a bunch of different collections all mixed together.  I love that they all work so well with another and can be mixed so easily!  I also layered ona lot of cork shapes from SpiegelMom Scraps!
pls_detail1
pls_detail2

Thanks for stopping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cork Shapes: SpiegelMom Scraps; Alphas: Girls Paperie; Everything else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: