3.15.2017

Paper Issues Product Spotlight || Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart

Good morning, everyone!  It's one of my favorite prompts at Paper Issues today: Product Spotlight!  I love the product spotlights because they give me a great reason to use of some of my new, pretty products...that I would otherwise hoard.

Today's product spotlight is all about Cocoa Vanilla's Wild at Heart collection.  Have you seen it? OMG...it is so, so pretty.  Not my normal style because it's very floral-y, but it's amazing.

It was the perfect collection for me to use to scrap these pictures of my cute niece:

I can't wait to play with it more!!

Want the collection?  Make sure to use KAT20 at checkout and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Doily: Studio Calico; Everything Else: Cocoa Vanilla Studio

No comments: