3.31.2017

Playing Catch Up - Day 3...

Hello!  It is my last day of catching up on projects that I forgot to share over the month.  I always say I'm going to do better next month, but let's be honest, that's probably not going to happen... :o)

Anywho, first up is this project that I created for Pretty Little Studio using the brand new Blooming Hearts collection.  I also used a cut file from Just Nick Studio:

And then, this card that I shared on the CardMaker Magazine blog using the new With all my Heart collection from Pretty Little Studio...see the full post here:

Whew!  And that wraps up March!  :o)

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Cut File: Just Nick Studio; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Card: Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: