9.24.2018

Cutest Costume || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share my newest layout with you that I created for Pretty Little Studio.  Is it crazy that I'm in the Halloween spirit already?  I know it's still September, but for some reason, I'm really into Halloween this year.  Lol.
So for this layout, I scrapped a photo of Piper's first Halloween and I used the Goosebumps collection to document it.
I started by painting some thick black stripes on cardstock and then layering on the photo and some embellishments.  It was definitely a fun layout to create and I really like the way it came together.

Thanks for popping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Paint: Apple Barrel; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: