10.08.2018

Bella Blvd || Fussy Cut Week

Good morning everyone!  Just popping in today to share a layout for Bella Blvd's Fussy Cut week.  All this week on the blog and on social media, the Bella Blvd team will be sharing fun ways that they use fussy cut paper on their projects. 

I've been itching for Fall to get here, and it looks like it has finally arrived.  When I saw pumpkins for sale, I immediately bought some and snapped some photos of my girl with them sitting by the front door.  I decided to use the Sweet & Spooky collection and the IF Gratitude Documented collection to highlight my fall page.

I  fussy cut flowers from the "Night Garden" paper from the Sweet and Spooky Line and I fussy cut leaves from the "Season of Gratitude" paper from the Gratitude Documented Line.  I also smattered in some pieces from the new Plaids & Dotty collection...because seriously, that collection is perfect!

Here's the final project:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd


No comments: