10.24.2018

Paper Issues Sketch

Good morning, everyone!  Here today to share a new layout made with this month's sketch from Paper Issues!

I always love a good sketch, especially when I'm in a creative rut.  Sometimes I follow the sketch exactly and sometimes I modify it a little bit.  For my layout today, I did modify the sketch a little bit to go slightly more with my typical style.

Here is the sketch: 

And here's my take on it:

I used the Hello collection from Doodlebug Design and I really love how it all came together.  While there's none of this gorgeous collection left in the store, there are some other great Doodlebug products available here.

Make sure you use code KAT20 to save 20% off any Paper Issues Store purchase!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Tag: Recollections; Typewrier: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Doodlebug Design

No comments: