9.29.2019

Scraplift Sunday || Paper Issues

Good morning!  I'm here to say, "Happy Scraplift Sunday!!"  It's one of my favorite scrappy days of the week and it's all at Paper Issues.

This morning we are lifting this awesome layout by Kelly:
I love how she centered the photos in the large circle.  I knew immediately that I wanted to do the same things with a giant heart.  And instead of using letters to make my heart, I used paper strips from an Amy Tangerine line (the Stay Sweet collection's 6x8 paper pad is still available in the store here).

I also centered my photos in the middle of the heart.

Here's my final layout:

Thanks again to Kelly for the awesome inspiration!  I really hope you can play along with us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group!

And finally, don't forget that everyone on the design team has a code you can use to save money in the Paper Issue store - mine is KAT20!

No comments: