10.10.2019

Secret Life of Pets || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  I'm here today to share my take on this month's Secret Life of Pets challenge over at Paper Issues.  I always love this one, because my pup is pretty much my favorite creature to spend time with...lol.

For this layout, I decided to go with a large title and used the Believe Bold Alpha free cut file to achieve this look. I also used the super fun new line from Amy Tangerine, Slice of Life.  Since my doggy makes me so happy, he really does deserve all the bright, happy patterns on a layout all about him.

Here is the total layout:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really hope you can play along with us this month...and don't forget that all the design team members have a discount code for the store that you can use.  Mine is KAT20 :)

No comments: