8.17.2020

Pinned it! || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  Popping in today to share my take on this month's "Pin It" challenge over at Paper Issues

When COVID-19 lockdown started, I found a really delicious cookie recipe on social media...and the proceeded to make cookies almost every week for a month...which contributed to some weight gain on my part.  Lol.  But the cookies were certainly fun while they lasted :)
For this layout, I scrapped some of my cookie photos and used some Elle's Studio products to highlight the photos.  I also used a random assortment of embellishments and alphas from my stash to complete the look.

Here is the whole layout:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget that every design team member has a code that will save you 20% off your entire store purchase.  My code is KAT20 :)

No comments: