9.03.2020

Good morning everyone!  Just popping here today to share this month's newest Paper Issues "This or That" challenge with you.  I always love this challenge because I feel like I can ALWAYS make the selections fit my style.  Here is this month's board:

For my layout today, I decided to use a bunch of my Elle's Studio stash.  I'm definitely on an Elle's kick and I'm really glad there is so much of it in the store!  

Originally I thought I was going to use the 3 squares option since my photos were square-shaped, but I only had 2 pictures I wanted to use and I didn't really like the way my layout was working out, so I re-vamped and came up with this:


Ultimately, I ended up using 3 circles (not counting my modeling paste background work), twine, a rainbow, word strips, the word "love", a heart, and metal clips.  It was a lot of fun to put together.

I really hope you can play along with us this month...and don't forget that each design team member has a code you can use in the store to save 20% off your entire purchase.  Mine is KAT20.  :)


No comments: