10.27.2020

Attachment Issues || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I'm just stopping in to share my layout for this month's "Attachment Issues" challenge over at Paper Issues.  This challenge asks you to focus on how you attach different elements to your projects.  For this layout I used glue, staples and faux stitches.

I broke out the fun Fall-themed goodies from Elle's Studio and went to work.  These products have a cozy feel to me, so I thought they would pair nicely with some ripped elements on the page.  I made rips at the top and bottom of my page, backed them with patterned paper and added some stapled details:



Here's what my whole layout looks like:



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  You still have a few days left to play along!  And don't forget that each design team member has a code that will save you 20% off in the store.  My code is KAT20.



No comments: