10.07.2020

Paper Issues Sketch

Hey everyone!  I am up on the Paper Issues blog today to share the newest sketch with you and show you what I created with it.  This fun sketch was designed by Kelly and she almost tricked me into making a Halloween layout.  However, I still have too many photos from Summer that I've got to get down on a page.  Here's the sketch: 


I've been wanting to dig into the fun Altenew collection, Enjoy the Ride, ever since it found its way to my doorstep.  And I think this layout was the perfect chance to use it.  I do love me some purples!  


I love this sketch because it's simple, but provides a good jumping off point for a strong design.  I followed it pretty closely, but added in some of the flower ephemera from the collection, some labels and faux stitching from Pretty Little Studio and a fun purple alpha accent courtesy of Bella Blvd.  I alos built my layout on top of a Vicki Boutin mixed media page.


I hope you're able to play along with us!  And don't forget: each design team member has a code you can use in the store to save 20% off your entire order.  My code is KAT20.  :)



No comments: