3.14.2021

Scraplift Sunday || Paper Issues

Good morning, everyone!  It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues!  I love Scraplift Sunday prompts, because if you're in a creative funk, they're always the perfect jumping off point to get back into crafting.

Today we are lifting this fun layout by Sarah Kee:


I always adore Sarah's style.  I frequently scraplift her creations because her style is fun, creative, yet simple enough for me to be able to emulate and put my own spin on.

I loved the smattering of elements on her page and I kept to her design pretty closely, just swapping our hearts and rainbows for circles.  I used a ton of Elle's Studio on this one:


I love how quickly this one came together!  I hope you can play along with us...and don't forget: each team member has a discount code you can use to save 20% off your store purchase.  My code, if you're so inclined, is KAT20 :)



No comments: