4.12.2021

Color Spectrum challenge || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  Just stopping in today to share a layout that I created for this month's Color Spectrum challenge over at Paper Issues.  It is a mood board challenge, which is always so much fun.  Here's the board we're working with this month:

I've actually been a little low on mojo recently, so I interpreted this mood board pretty literally and decided to create a grid of color blocks.  I used one of the fun 4x6 paper pads from Pretty Little Studio to create this layout (which is exactly an almost identical lift of a layout I made a few years ago...I wasn't joking when I said my mojo is so low).


After my grid was in place, I added some coordinating phrases and enamel dots.  I also used some pop dots to add a little bit of interest to the page.  Here's how it all came together:


I hope you're inspired to play along with us this month!  And don't forget: each design team member has a code you can use in the store to save you 20% off your order.  My code is KAT20, if you're so inclined :)



No comments: