4.28.2021

Paper Issues Sketch

Good morning, everyone!  I wanted to stop by to share my take on the newest Paper Issues sketch.  This one is a fun one...it's a little different than what I'm used to, but it's always fun to go outside my comfort zone.  Here's what we're working with today:

For my take, I decided to flip the sketch and use the new Sunkissed collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.  As soon as I saw this giant rainbow paper (called "Bright Side"), I knew I wanted to fussy cut it.  When I saw this sketch, it all clicked for me:


I started by fussy cutting the rainbow and placing it off-center to the right of the page.  Since it was such a large statement, I kept the rest of my layout pretty simple.  I added some acetate stitches from Pretty Little Studio and some minimal embellishments from the rest of the CVS collection.

I hope you decide to play along with us...and don't forget: each design team member has a discount code that you will save you 20% in the store.  My code is KAT20 :)



No comments: