6.09.2021

Sketchy Wednesday || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  It's Wednesday, which means there is a new Paper Issues sketch to share with you today!  I always love a good sketch, as they always seem to jumpstart my creativity.

Here's the sketch we're working with today:


I decided to use the fun Brave + Bold collection by Amy Tangerine to highlight a cute photo of my girl.  I picked out the color palette I wanted to used and then went to work.  

I began by using some distressed oxide (peacock feathers) to create the blob on the paper.  ("Blob" is the technical term lol.)  Instead of doing strips of paper in corner, I decided to use a large triangle block backed by a slightly distressed neutral pattern.  I also added in little rips along three side of my layout.  Here's what I came up with:


I really hope you are inspired to play along with us!  And don't forget: each team member has a code that will save you 20% off your store purchase.  My code is: KAT20.



No comments: