7.13.2021

Wide Open Spaces || Paper Issues

Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to stop in today to share my take on this month's Wide Open Spaces challenge over at Paper Issues.  This challenge is all about using white space.  This was a super easy challenge for me because almost all of my layouts have white space.  The layout I'm sharing today has a little less white space than I'm used to, so I was originally worried that I had overdone it a bit.  LOL.

For this layout, I wanted to scrap some photos of my daughter and the plants she grew from seeds.  She was so proud of them and looked so excited.  I thought the perfect collection for documenting these photos was the Cute & Crafty collection from Doodlebug.  I especially love the flower die cuts. :)


To make this layout, I created a large rip in the bottom of my cardstock base and a smaller rip at the top.  I backed it with the pretty bold striped paper from the Doodlebug collection.  Then, I just layered a bunch of the die cute around the photos.  Finally, I sprinkled around some Bella Blvd trinket stickers to finish off my look.

Here's what I came up with:


I really hope you decide to play along with us!  And don't forget - each design team member has a code you can use in the store to save 20% off your entire purchase.  My code is KAT20, if you're so inclined :)



No comments: