8.04.2021

Wednesday Sketch || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone! It's Wednesday, which means it's time for a new sketch!  Today's sketch was designed by Lindsey and is so much fun:

I loved the block-style design of the layout and the opportunity to get 3 photos on the page.

I had some cute photos of my daughter playing in a creek and knew that the new products from Elle's Studio would be perfect to use.  While I tried to keep pretty close to the original sketch, I did add some extra scallops and moved the scallops to frame my photos instead of my patterned paper block.  I also moved the positioning of the tags.  Here's what I came up with:

I loved this sketch because it gave me a really good starting point, but also gave enough room for me to work in my own style.  

I hope you can play along with us this month!  And don't forget: each design team member has a code that you can use in the PI store to save 20% off your entire order.  My code is KAT20.  Happy scrapping! :)




No comments: