7.23.2021

Check Out the Scenery || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to share my take on this month's Paper Issues Check Out the Scenery challenge.  This challenge is a mood board challenge, which is always fun to do!  Here's the board:


 Isn't it gorgeous?  I love the colors and the chill vibe.  Those two factors led me to work with the Heidi Swapp Carefree collection.  That collection gives off the same vibes as this mood board.

My favorite products from that collection are the definition stickers, so when I saw the definition in the mood board, I knew I had to incorporate one of those stickers.  I also really liked the graphic look of all the squares of calming colors, so I decided to do that for my layout, too. I cut out squares and letter using my Silhouette. I backed some of the squares with patterned papers and some of the squares with photos, then I added the letters from my title on top of them all.  Finally, I finished everything off by adding some minimal embellishments.  Here's what I created:

This one is pretty different from my normal style, but I like that the mood board brought me here. :)

I hope you can play along with us this month!  Also, don't forget that every design team member has a code you can use to save 20% off your entire store order.  My code is KAT20. :)



1 comment:

Pm Khan said...

You can get red leather jacket with customization.