3.06.2014

Gift Wrap Goodness: Layers

Good morning!  Today I am sharing my latest gift wrap project:

 
I tried a new technique on this one: embossing!  I've had the supplies to do it for a few months now, but hadn't really had the chance to sit down and do it.  I love the result!  First I embossed my plain black paper and then I added my tag and layers.  Once again, I am hoping that I will be able to reuse most of the tag at a later date.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Tomorrow is Friday and what has felt like the world's longest work week will come to a close...yay!  :-)
 
Supplies: Paper: Recollections; Stamps: Studio Calico; Embossing Powder, Clothespin: Recollections; Doily: Bo Bunny; Alphas: Pink Paislee, Basic Grey; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Tag: American Crafts; Journaling Card, Badge, Label: Evalicious

No comments: