3.30.2014

The Studio || March Sketch Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  Because there were 5 Sundays in March, we got to do 3 challenges at The Studio this month - so exciting!!!  This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:
And here is my take on it:
I was really drawn to the smattering of circles, so that's what I focused on, even turning my photo into a circle.  It was a fun sketch to play with and the layout came together fairly quickly, which is always a plus!
 
Head on over to The Studio to see everyone else's take on the sketch and to play along.  This month's prize is a guest designer position!
 
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Elle's Studio, Studio Calico; Alphas: October Afternoon; Enamel Dots/Stars: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, Twine & Ink; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun, Kat! LOVE the mix of patterned papers and colorful splatters!