3.18.2015

Clique Kits || March Pep Rally

Good morning, everyone!!  Welcome to the March Clique Kits pep rally!!  I absolutely loved the kit this month...it was so much fun to work with.  I'm excited to share my last layout with you today!

I managed to squeeze in another wedding layout.  Eventually, I will get them all scrapped...even if it takes me another 100 years!

Next up on the hop is the lovely Kim!  Here is the rest of the line up for you:

Lacey  
Tyra  
Kat (that's me!!)
Kim 
Marcia  

Hop along and join the inspirational journey!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Enamel Dots: The Eyelet Outlet; Phrase Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Sequins: Clique Kits

22 comments:

Mariah said...

I love how you used the strips of paper! Beautiful layout.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that's a beautiful layout and a gorgeous photo. Thanks for the inspiration!!! I definitely need ways to use my strip stash.

Lacey said...

This is fabulous!!! Love the strips of paper on the side with the phrases! Awesome!

Sarah said...

Kat, this is awesome! I love all the paper strips!

katie said...

This is fabulous. I love the strips along the side of the layout..

Danielle said...

Love the design with all the strips of paper!

Tricia said...

Very pretty. Love all the little strips on the side! TFS

Scrapfaire said...

LOVE that layout... now I'm wondering if I have enough paper left to make something similar with strips all down one side, I def want to scraplift that!

Jane&Spencer said...

Beautiful photo! Love how you used all the strips on the side.

Nicole Martel said...

Oh, this is great Kat!! Fabulous layout!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the patterned paper strips on the left side and the title is awesome!

Janet's Joy said...

Lovely layout! Love the strips of paper!

Unknown said...

Que lindo, lo ameeee

Anonymous said...

Simply fabulous!

petunia670 said...

This is fabulous! Love, the strips of paper & all the white space.

Kim A. said...

This is awesome, amazing photo!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Your paper strips are pure genious! What a gorgeous layout!

craftygirl said...

Love the simplicity of this layout and colours used.

Gia Lau said...

I love the paper strips and the white space in this layout! I will definitely scraplift this! Awesome!

JenniferE said...

Great strips on the side! Perfect colors.

Aliza said...

Love this design!

Donna Espiritu said...

love the strips of papers! great layout, kat!