3.29.2015

The Studio || Pinterest Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA for a bit.  After my work trip, E & I went to Florida for a mini vacay...but I'm back now and frantically trying to catch up on all my scrappy projects!!

This morning there is a new challenge at The Studio.  It's all about using this image as our inspiration:

The thing I really love about this photo is the bunch of flowers.  It made me want to use one of my favorite floral papers...a fun print from Bella Blvd.  Here's my take:

I hope you are able to swing by The Studio and play along with us this month!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Stickers: Bella Blvd; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey; Doily: The Curtsey Boutique; Mist: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this! LOVING how you used this collection and those sweet photos!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Kat! Love all those bright, happy colors on your gray base!