7.30.2015

Bella Blvd || Invisibles

Good morning, everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share a quick layout that I have on the Bella Blvd blog this morning.  We were asked to use the invisibles line of products on our layout and I managed to work in 4 different invisibles:

I layered part of an invisible over my patterned paper to add a little bit more texture, I fussy cut 3 different invisibles and scattered the cutouts around my page or put them in my title and I placed an invisible underneath a die cut title to add more interest.


Thanks for stopping in!  We are right in the middle of moving right now, so I haven't been able to visit many blogs and I need to schedule a few posts for next week.  But, hopefully, by the end of next week, things will calm down a bit and I'll be back to my regular schedule :)

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this so much!! Pinned from BB's blog this AM!! :)