7.17.2015

The Cut Shoppe + CSI Team Up

So....I completely spaced and forgot to post this - The Cut Shoppe did a team up with CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) this month. We took on the CSI challenge- and whoa, was it hard.  It was so much fun to do, but it really stretched my creativity!  Here was the CSI case file that I participated in:  

And here is my take on it:

I dug deep into my stash to use those fun October Afternoon papers (hello, my name is Kat and I'm a hoarder).  The hardest part for me?  That sketch!  I had such a hard time figuring out how to make it work with my style.  I do sort of like the end result, though!

As for my cut files, I used the super fun "It's My Party" cut file to highlight the ADORABLE photos of my niece.  Seriously, she's cute, right?!?!

Thanks for popping in...happy Friday!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Labels: October Afternoon; Puffy Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio; Sequins, Gold Stars, Alpha Sticker: Studio Calico; Bling: K & Company, Prima; Cut Files: The Cut Shoppe

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors and the title work!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a cutie patootie! Love your mix of patterns and all the trendy, purple elements here; and your darling, circular photos totally steal the show!