7.05.2015

Quick & Easy Gift Wrap || SpiegelMom Scraps

God morning, everyone!  Are you tired of me yet?  I've been posting A LOT because I've had a ton of projects due recently...it will slow down...I was just booked very heavily for the beginning of the month...haha!

I wanted to share a quick & easy gift wrap tip with you today.  I wrapped my box in simple paper, created a super simple sentiment card with a plain project life card and some alphabet stamps and then garnished with a thread of sequins:

I used the Stargazer Sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps.  This mix is no longer available (sorry), but there are a TON of other mixes in the store here

I also used my favorite washi to tape my sentiment tag onto the package.

In other exciting SMS news, the store is turning 5 and we are having a huge blog hop beginning Friday to celebrate.  There will be a TON of awesome sponsors.  Get all the details on the event Facebook page here.  Also, if you use code KAT15 in the store, you can save 15% off your entire purchase!!

Thanks for stopping by...have a happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

SUPER STINKIN' ADORABLE! I have a new way to LOVE all sequins Kat!! That sequin string is fabulous!! Thanks so much for always pushing the boundaries in your creativity!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo clever! I love love love it!!!!!

Nicole Martel said...

Neat idea Kat!!

Nicole Martel said...

Neat idea Kat!!