12.24.2018

Joy || Bella Blvd

Good morning everyone!  Popping in here this morning saying merry Christmas Eve to all those who celebrate!  

I was very excited to work with the new Merry Christmas line from Bella Blvd for this layout.  My daughter did an awful job cooperating for Christmas card photos last year, so I was so happy that she cooperated this year.  :) The pictures on this layout aren't even the final photos that made it on the card, but they are still cute so I had to scrap them!
2018 - 54
I had a lot of fun ripping papers and mixing patterns.  This line is so much fun and I know I'll be breaking it out to scrap more of our Christmas memories from this year :)
Thanks for stopping in - have a safe and happy holiday season!

Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

No comments: