12.27.2018

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner || Paper Issues Challenge

Good morning everyone!  I am stopping in today to share my take on the "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner" challenge for Paper Issues.  I have to say, I absolutely adore these kind of challenges that give very specific guidelines about where you can have stuff on your page.  They are definitely challenging, but I also end up creating layouts that I love.
For today's layout, I used the new Wild in Love collection from Photo Play Paper.  I think this collection is supposed to be for Valentine's Day.  But I think it's perfect for everyday.  The patterns are so fun and fresh!

Anywho, here's my challenge layout...I kept everything to the corners...and I really like how it turned out.

I hope you can play along with us this month!  And if you want to purchase any store items, make sure you use code KAT20 to save 20% off your store order.
Have a wonderful day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Puffy Stars, Black Alphas: Bella Blvd; Everything Else: Photo Play Paper

No comments: