12.12.2018

Take 5 Challenge || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today to share my take on the Take 5 challenge over at Paper Issues!  

This is such a fun challenge for me.  The challenge is usually fairly easy, but also always makes me dig something out of my stash that hasn't been used in a while.  That was definitely the case today, as I dug out some of my favorite wood veneer alphas for this page.  A few years ago, I used these alphas on everything, but then one day I just stopped.  I'm glad they've made a comeback!  Now they'll pop up on at least a few more projects until I put them away.
Other items used from the list include: Gold, Mint, Stickers, Patterned Paper and a Label.  I used the Shine on collection from Amy Tangerine to create this layout, and there are still some embellishments from this fun collection left in the store.

I hope you can play along with us this month!  And remember to use code KAT20 on any store purchases you make to get 20% off your entire order!

Have a happy day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Wood Veneer Alphas: Studio Calico; Everything Else: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts

1 comment:

Monty Mehra said...

Many thanks. I'm glad you found the post useful.

Girls Traditional