10.22.2019

Halloween Bella Style

Good morning everyone! I'm here today to share with you my most recent Halloween layout that's over at the Bella Blvd blog.  As some may know, I have a 2 year old daughter and at this age, she is changing SO MUCH and SO FAST. So, when I snapped a picture of her this year with some pumpkins, I noticed it was similar to one from last year. I decided to create a layout documenting the two.
Katbenjamin_halloween_20Oct_detail1
I began by using the calendar invisible as my background and then mounted my pictures on multiple layers of paper from he super fun Sweet & Spooky collection. I embellished around the page with heart hugs, chipboard, and puffy stars and added my title to the bottom.
Katbenjamin_halloween_20Oct_detail2
Here's the layout in its entirety:
Katbenjamin_halloween_20Oct
Thanks so much for popping in today!
50937070_10161492020200551_3424731210146906112_o
Color Chaos Invisibles: Calendar; Sticky Mix: Sweet & Spooky; Patterned Paper: Sweet & Spooky: Midnight Jive, Borders, Watching You, Smell my Feet, Wonky Alpha Puffy Stickers: Orange; Ephemera: Sweet & Spooky; Homespun Numbers: Practice what you Peach; Ciao Chip: Sweet & Spooky; Ephemera Words: Sweet & Spooky; Heart Hugs: Halloween; Puffy Stars Stickers: Oreo Black, Orange Mix


No comments: