10.26.2019

October Sketch || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're enjoying all the fun happening over in the PI Facebook group with the crop this weekend. While there are plenty of challenges there to inspire you, don't forget about all of the monthly challenges we have going on, too...including this month's sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:


It's giving off lots of fun Halloween-y vibes, but I actually went in a different direction.  I used the 6x8 Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper pad, cut out a bunch of strips and created a heart as my grounding element.  Then I added in my photo, minimal ephemera pieces and a sticker for my title.  Here's my take:


I hope you can play along!  And don't forget that each design team member has a code you can use for 20% off a store purchase.  My code is KAT20.

No comments: