1.06.2020

Monochromatic Fanatic || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  Paper Issues has a brand new monthly challenge and I'm so excited about this one!  Every month we'll be given a color and mood board to make our monochromatic layout.  We're starting the year off with a rather difficult one, but trust me, it is oh-so-fun!!

Here is the board:

So, this month is all about white, but I used those little pops of grey and black to anchor my design.  I also plan on using this challenge as a stash-busting adventure each month...so I had a lot of fun digging through my stuff to find the white papers and embellishments I was going to use for this one.

In addition to my stash, I also used a beautiful Alexandra Renke paper, which is fairly new to the shop and the Time to Fly free cut file!  Here's my layout:

I really love that I stepped way outside my comfort zone for this one.  It's my first layout of the new year and I'm really pleased to be starting the year off by pushing myself a little bit!  I hope you can play along with us!

Also, don't forget that every DT girl has a code for 20% off the entire store.  My code is KAT20.  :)

No comments: