1.25.2020

Paper Issues Take 5

Good morning everyone!  Happy weekend!  I'm popping in here this morning to share my newest Paper Issues layout with you - this one is for the Take 5 challenge!  Here is this month's board:

I had so much fun with this one.  I'm really missing summer and the beach, so I decided to scrap one of our photos from our last Summer vacation. 

To begin, I pulled out a striped paper from my stash to cut out my heart and stitched that down.  Then I added a bunch of Maggie Holmes' Sunny Days embellishments.  I added a smidge of paint on three sides of my layout and sprinkled around some mist, enamel dots and sequins to complete the look:

From the list I ended up using enamel dots, chipboard (the blue alphas), sequins, mist, paint and the color black.

I really hope you can play along with us this month...and as always, don't forget that each design team member has a code that you can use to save 20% off your store purchase - mine is KAT20.

No comments: