1.04.2020

My 2020 #52favorites Plan

Good morning everyone!  I'm excited for a new year and fresh projects, including a new #52favorites album!  For those unfamiliar with the project, #52favorites is a Paper Issues project and it encourages you to keep an album of weekly favorite memories.  I've tailored mine a little bit to be Piper-specific, and I do the #52favoritesofpiper :)

I know I don't share a lot of my #52favorites spreads over here, but it's definitely my favorite project of the year and I participate every week.  I do post all my spreads to my IG account here.  Here are a few of my spreads from last year:

This will be my third year doing the project and I feel like I've found a set-up that really works for me.  I'm sharing in case it inspires someone to participate this year.  I know everyone works differently and my set-up will not be for everyone, but it's such a fun project that I want to encourage people to participate :)

Here are my essentials:

-We R Memory Keepers Typewriter - this was a gift from my husband a few years ago and I LOVE it - definitely one of the best gifts he's ever gotten me :)
-We R Memory Keepers 4x4 albums - I really love this size.  It's easy to work with and I feel like I can make my pages as simple - or as fancy - as I want.  I used 2 4x4 albums for my 2019 project.
-Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  I love to staple things, y'all.
-Pretty Little Studio labels...you'll find these on almost every spread I do.  They are cut-aparts, so it's easy to load them into the typewriter, then cut them out afterwards
-Date stamp
-Sequins - my favorite shop is SpiegelMom Scraps

Other essentials not pictured include lots of tiny alpha stickers (I like the Florence Alphas by Bella Blvd and the super small puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio), phrase stickers, and my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool.  The fuse tool is nice for when I decide I want to make shaker pockets out of my pages.

And here's a look at my 2020 title page:

I hope  you're inspired to play along - it really is such a fun challenge!

No comments: