9.13.2020

Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues

Good morning, all!  It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues - the best day of the week!  I just wanted to hop on to share the layout we're lifting this week and to show you how it inspired me.

The layout we are lifting this week is this duper fun layout by Laurie.  Those strips across the bottom are too much fun and I love that she got multiple photos on her page:


I loved the design and decided to put my own spin on it by making scallops instead of paper strips.  I love me some scallops and it's been too long since I've had them be the focus of one of my projects, and I though this lift would be the perfect opportunity to use them.  I broke out my August kit and got to work.


Here's what my lift looks like...obviously, a little different, but hopefully you can still see how was inspired by Laurie's awesome layout.


I hope you're able to play along with us...and as always, don't forget that each design team member has a code you can use in the store to save 20% off your total purchase.  My code is KAT20.



No comments: